Are you looking for a new challenge in an established international company with start-up character? Are you an innovator and want to develop new (research) products for decision-makers in the European labor market? WifOR offers you this opportunity in the role of Head of Incubation (m/f/x) for the area of labor market research, with a focus on HR product development.
The independent economic research institute WifOR is a spin-off of the Technical University of Darmstadt. Since our foundation in 2009, we have been translating economic analyses into a basis for decision-making – in the areas of the labor market, sustainability and health. Our mission: to use studies to develop data-based solutions for the requirements of the labor market, to set global standards in sustainability measurement and to make the importance of health investments visible worldwide. WifOR employs over 75 people in Germany, Greece, Latin America and the USA.
As Incubator Lead (m/f/x), you will optimize existing products in the field of labor market research and develop new business ideas for the private and public sectors. Your goal is to develop new products within 3 years and make them profitable by opening up new customer segments with an innovative range of services and expanding the existing customer business.
- You will analyze the needs of our target group and identify new business potential.
- You will develop a business plan and are responsible for its implementation.
- You are responsible for the planning, developing, and introducing of new products and services (e.g., tools and web-based solutions) – throughout Europe.
- You define sales measures and are responsible for their implementation. You will also receive support from our sales and marketing team.
- You will lead a team of up to five researchers in the field of labor market research and ensure that the project business runs successfully.
- You will report directly to the Head of Business Development & Strategy and liaise closely with him on strategic and operational issues.
- You describe yourself as an innovator, striving to develop and introduce new ideas to the market.
- You know the needs and trends in the labor market, e.g., through experience in HR and/or strategic personnel planning/development of a company.
- You have excellent networking skills and recognize their importance in positioning a company and its products in a demanding market.
- You have a proven business understanding, good project management skills, and and have a high affinity for numbers.
- You have a university or vocational training degree.
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English and can use them to inspire and convince customers.
- You have experience in management positions and have already proven this in comparable positions.
- Opportunity to shape the Labour Market Research business unit at WifOR with your own ideas
- Personal responsibility and plenty of scope for creative ideas and innovative solutions
- High learning culture and subsidized further training
- Flexible working hours and a flexible working environment (hybrid & remote models) in a motivated, international, and open-minded team
- Sports and English offers as well as mobility offers (BahnCard50, subsidized Germany ticket)