Research institute and think tank. WifOR is represented in five countries at seven locations and has already carried out over 380 projects in more than 36 countries. Our clients include associations, ministries, and multinational companies. For more than 10 years we have been helping our clients to make the right decisions on economic and political issues in a complex world. As a dynamic growth company, we are looking for new innovative team players to support us in our internationalization strategy.
- Participation in external and internal projects
- Literature research and support of day-to-day business in the research area of value creation and sustainability analysis
- Research and compilation of research data in MS Excel and with Python
- Creation of presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Student of economics (business administration, economics or similar), social sciences, engineering, sustainability management or a related cours
- Data affinity and interest in macroeconomic relationships
- Programming knowledge (preferably with Python) or experience with statistical software such as R or STATA or interest in learning them
- Safe handling of MS Office products (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- Independence, diligence, initiative, and the ability to work in a team
- A varied range of tasks in an international environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills in exciting and meaningful projects
- Flexible working hours and a permanent hybrid workplace model
- Attractive sports program with our personal trainer
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to advance your own ideas
Please use the online form (“Apply here”) for your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.