WifOR Institute – If you measure it, you can shape it.
WifOR is an independent economic research institute, founded in 2009 as a spin-off from the Technical University of Darmstadt. As experts in macroeconomic analysis, our research focuses on the areas of labor markets, health, and sustainability. Through our studies, WifOR’s mission is to enable data-based solutions to challenges on the labor market, set global standards in sustainability measurement, and illuminate worldwide the value of health investments. WifOR has over 75 employees located in Germany, Greece, Latin America, and the USA.
- Participation in external and internal projects
- Literature research and support of day-to-day business in the research area of value creation and sustainability analysis
- Research and compilation of research data in MS Excel and with Python
- Creation of presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Student of economics (business administration, economics or similar), social sciences, engineering, sustainability management or a related cours
- Data affinity and interest in macroeconomic relationships
- Programming knowledge (preferably with Python) or experience with statistical software such as R or STATA or interest in learning them
- Safe handling of MS Office products (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- Independence, diligence, initiative, and the ability to work in a team
- A varied range of tasks in an international environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills in exciting and meaningful projects
- Flexible working hours and a permanent hybrid workplace model
- Attractive sports program with our personal trainer
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to advance your own ideas
Please use the online form (“Apply here”) for your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.