Research institute and think tank. WifOR is represented in five countries at seven locations and has already carried out over 380 projects in more than 36 countries. Our clients include associations, ministries, and multinational companies. For more than 10 years we have been helping our clients to make the right decisions on economic and political issues in a complex world. As a dynamic growth company, we are looking for new innovative team players to support us in our internationalization strategy.
- Independent execution and processing of research and consulting projects in the field of empirical value creation and sustainability analysis
- Quantification and analysis of ecological, econ,omic and social footprints for national and international clients
- Professional communication and presentation of results
- Development of new product ideas/ data sets
- Completion of a economics-oriented university degree with an empirical focus (economics, business administration, business informatics, sustainability management, natural sciences or similar).
- Relevant professional experience in practice-oriented scientific work
- Experience in managing and coordinating multidisciplinary projects
- Confident handling of MS Office products and statistical software (R, STATA, SPSS, MATLAB, or similar)
- Experience in the preparation of client proposals and applications for external funding
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Knowledge in the following areas would also be advantageous:
- Operational accounting
- Economic modelling / input-output accounting
- Environmental-economic accounting
- Corporate sustainability reporting
- Programming with Python
- A varied range of tasks in an international environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills in exciting and meaningful projects
- Flexible working hours and a permanent hybrid workplace model
- Attractive sports program with our personal trainer
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to advance your own ideas
Please use the online form (“Apply now”) for your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.