WifOR is an internationally active research institute with clients from more than 20 countries, including associations, ministries and multinational companies. For more than 10 years, we have been helping our clients to make the right decisions on economic and political issues in a complex world. On the basis of well-founded empirical analyses, the research field Health Economics deals with a wide range of health economic issues in Germany and abroad.
- Independent processing and management of research and consulting projects in the fields of health services research and health economic cost-benefit analysis
- (Further) development of methodological concepts as well as their implementation, including the application of advanced statistical methods
- Communication and presentation of project results to national and international clients
- Participation in the preparation of offers and the initiating of new projects
- A university degree in economics, health economics, or public health
- Knowledge of empirical economic research, applied statistics and/or econometrics
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident use of Microsoft 365 and statistical software (e.g., R, STATA, Python)
- Willingness to learn (on the job), curiosity and openness to new things
- As a Senior Researcher:
- 3+ years of professional experience in practice-oriented scientific work.
- Experience in leading and coordinating multidisciplinary projects and teams
- A varied wide of tasks in an international environment
- A strong network in the academic environment as well as close cooperation with other research institutions and multinational companies
- Flexible working hours including mobile working and a pleasant, collegial working atmosphere
- A wide range of opportunities for further training
Please submit your application with the usual documents as well as stating your salary expectations by 15.01.2022. Your contact person is Dr. Maren Herrlitz.