Jobs und Karriere bei Wifor
Senior Researcher - Health Economics (m/w/x)
Senior Researcher | Health Economics | Darmstadt
Research institute and think tank. WifOR is represented in five countries at seven locations and has already carried out over 380 projects in more than 36 countries. Our clients include associations, ministries, and multinational companies. For more than 10 years we have been helping our clients to make the right decisions on economic and political issues in a complex world. As a dynamic growth company, we are looking for new innovative team players to support us in our internationalization strategy.
- Independent management of research and consulting projects in the areas of health services research and health economic cost-benefit analysis
- Designing and conducting (systematic) literature and data research
- Preparation and analysis of (research) results
- (Further) development of methodological concepts and their implementation, including the application of advanced statistical methods
- Communication and presentation of project results to national and international clients
- Participation in the preparation of acquiring and onboarding new projects
- University degree in the fields of economics, health economics, public health or similar
- Knowledge of empirical economic research, applied statistics and/or econometrics
- Relevant professional experience in practice-oriented scientific work
- Experience in leading and coordinating multidisciplinary projects and teams
- Confident use of Microsoft 365 (especially very good Excel skills) and statistical software (e.g. R, STATA, Python)
- Willingness to learn (on the job), curiosity and openness for new things
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- A varied range of tasks in an international environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills in exciting and meaningful projects
- Flexible working hours and a permanent hybrid workplace model
- Attractive sports program with our personal trainer
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to advance your own ideas
Please use the form (“Apply here”) for your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.