Research institute and think tank. WifOR is represented in five countries at seven locations and has already carried out over 380 projects in more than 36 countries. Our clients include associations, ministries, and multinational companies. For more than 10 years we have been helping our clients to make the right decisions on economic and political issues in a complex world. As a dynamic growth company, we are looking for new innovative team players to support us in our internationalization strategy.
In this role, you will be part of our 17-member Impact Analysis team, which focuses on quantifying the economic, environmental, and social impacts of companies and industries along global value chains.
value chains. As a researcher in this team, you will independently manage and work on research and consulting projects. You will conduct analyses of ecological, economic, and social footprints for our national and international clients. In doing so, you are in constant exchange with all stakeholders and know how to present your results in a concise and professional manner. In this role, you have a particular focus on internal project management.
With your expertise in project management, you will support the team in the implementation of effective projects according to internal standards and lead projects to successfull completion.
- Good expertise in project management and corresponding tools
- High social and communication skills as well as customer orientation
- Relevant experience in presenting and moderating in a customer-oriented manner
- Completion of a business-oriented university degree (economics, business administration, business informatics, sustainability management, social sciences or similar)
- Doctorate would be an advantage
- Relevant professional experience in practice-oriented scientific work
- Experience in managing and coordinating multidisciplinary projects
- Confident handling of MS-Office products and, ideally, programming languages
- Experience in preparing client bids and applications for external funding
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Knowledge in the following areas is advantageous:
- Operational accounting
- Economic modelling / input-output accounting
- Environmental-economic accounting
- Corporate sustainability reporting
- A varied range of tasks in an international environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills in exciting and meaningful projects
- Flexible working hours and a permanent hybrid workplace model
- Attractive sports program with our personal trainer
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to advance your own ideas
Please use the online form (“Apply now”) for your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.