WifOR Institute – If you measure it, you can shape it.
WifOR is an independent economic research institute, founded in 2009 as a spin-off from the Technical University of Darmstadt. As experts in macroeconomic analysis, our research focuses on the areas of labor markets, health, and sustainability.
Through our studies, WifOR’s mission is to enable data-based solutions to challenges on the labor market, set global standards in sustainability measurement, and illuminate worldwide the value of health investments. WifOR has over 75 employees located in Germany,
Greece, Latin America, and the USA.
- Independent processing and research and consulting projects in the field of economic social policy (labour market, health, care and pensions, diversity & inclusion and mental health)
- Conception and realisation of systematic literature and data research
- Processing quantitative questions and data analyses
- Preparation and visualisation of results
- Communication and presentation of project results to national and international clients
- Participation in the preparation of proposals and the initialisation of new projects
- Completed university degree in economics or social sciences (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Knowledge of empirical economic research, applied statistics and econometrics
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office and statistical software (e.g. R, Python)
- Willingness to learn, curiosity and openness to new ideas
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- A varied range of tasks in an international environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills in exciting projects
- Flexible working hours and a permanent hybrid workplace model
- Attractive sports programme with a personal trainer
- Mobility offers (BahnCard50, subsidised Germany ticket)
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to advance your own ideas
- Individual support for further training for all employees