Research institute and think tank. WifOR is represented in five countries at seven locations and has already carried out over 380 projects in over 36 countries. Our clients include associations, ministries, and multinational companies. For more than 10 years we have been helping our clients to make the right decisions on economic and political issues in a complex world. As a dynamic growth company, we are looking for new innovative team players to support us in our internationalization strategy.
- Independent execution and management of research and consulting projects in the field of empirical value creation and sustainability analysis.
- Maintenance and further development of the internal data infrastructure.
- Improvement of input-output models and creation of environmental and social indicators.
- Quantification and analysis of ecological, economic, and social footprints for our national and international clients.
- Professional communication with our clients and presentation of results.
- Completed university degree with an empirical orientation (economics, business administration, business informatics, sustainability management, natural sciences, data science, or similar).
- Relevant professional experience in practice-oriented scientific work is an advantage.
- Confident handling of MS Office products.
- Knowledge of statistical software (R, STATA, SPSS, MATLAB, or similar) and programming skills in Python are an advantage.
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken. Good knowledge of German is desirable.
- Knowledge in the following areas is also an advantage:
- Operational accounting
- Economic modeling/ input-output accounting
- Environmental, and economic accounting
- Corporate sustainability reporting
- Preparation of customer offers and applications for third-party funding
- A varied range of tasks in an international environment.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in exciting and meaningful projects.
- Flexible working hours and a permanent hybrid workplace model.
- Attractive sports program with our personal trainer.
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to advance your own ideas.
Please use the online application form (“Apply here”).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.