WifOR Institute – If you measure it, you can shape it.
WifOR is an independent economic research institute, founded in 2009 as a spin-off from the Technical University of Darmstadt. As experts in macroeconomic analysis, our research focuses on the areas of labor markets, health, and sustainability. Through our studies, WifOR’s mission is to enable data-based solutions to challenges on the labor market, set global standards in sustainability measurement, and illuminate worldwide the value of health investments.
WifOR has over 75 employees located in Germany, Greece, Latin America, and the USA.
In this role, you will be part of our small but excellent HR team consisting of the Head of Operations, an HR Manager, and an HR Assistant. To expand our team and further develop the HR function at WifOR
we are looking for an HR Manager (f/m/x) to start as soon as possible.
In this role:
- You will manage the recruitment for some of our vacancies in collaboration with the department specialists
- You will work on the continuous improvement of our recruiting processes
- You will develop and implement ideas to strengthen our employer brand
- You will manage tasks along the entire employee life cycle (contract management, employee benefits, onboarding, and offboarding…)
- You will contribute to developing and communicating clear HR guidelines and ensure that these are implemented within the company
- You have already gained some experience in recruiting and HR teams
- You are enthusiastic about the idea of further expanding and improving our internal (HR) organization
- You are a communicative person with the ability to build and maintain positive and trusting relationships with colleagues
- You have an independent and structured way of working
- You have good IT skills, preferably in the Microsoft 365 environment and with an HRIS (such as Personio)
- You are open to new ideas and interested in creating a modern working environment
- You have fluent language skills in German and English and can present yourself confidently and professionally in both languages
- A varied range of tasks in an international environment
- The opportunity to develop your skills in exciting projects
- Flexible working hours and a permanent hybrid workplace model
- Attractive sports programme with a personal trainer
- Mobility offers (BahnCard50, subsidised Germany ticket)
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to advance your own ideas
- Individual support for further training for all employees