Research institute and think tank. WifOR is represented in five countries at seven locations and has already carried out over 380 projects in more than 36 countries. Our clients include associations, ministries, and multinational companies. For more than 10 years we have been helping our clients to make the right decisions on economic and political issues in a complex world. As a dynamic growth company, we are looking for new innovative team players to support us in our internationalization strategy.
- You’ll be involved in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing our inbound marketing strategy.
- You’ll work closely with WifOR’s researchers, actively supporting them and developing integrated communication campaigns to place our core messages along the entire customer journey.
- Alongside your colleagues in the Marketing Team, you’ll identify relevant topics that optimize our positioning.
- You’ll create and publish high-quality content on labor market topics for social media, the website, and our newsletter which is geared to the needs of our buyer personas.
- You’ll support the planning and execution of (digital) events.
- You’ll analyze marketing relevant KPIs, monitor user behavior, keep an eye on external trends, and continuously assess optimization potential.
- Very good written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree.
- Initial experience in content marketing, online editing, or similar.
- You enjoy challenging topics, are team-oriented, and have a diligent work ethic and hands-on mentality.
- Very good knowledge of MS 365 and WordPress.
- deally, a basic understanding of UX, SEO, and Adobe programs.
- A varied range of tasks in an international environment.
- The opportunity to develop your skills in exciting and meaningful projects.
- Flexible working hours and a permanent hybrid workplace model.
- Attractive sports program with our personal trainer.
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to advance your own ideas.
Please use the online application form (“Apply here”) to upload your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.